08-590 300 01
HP S1200N IPS Module
Artikelnummer: JC527A Lagersaldo: 0 st i lager
DELBETALNING Delbetala från 14 182 Kr /mån (36 månader) Läs mer
- HP S1200N IPS Module
The HP TippingPoint S1200N IPS A7500 Module is the first network-embedded security server blade featuring industry-leading HP TippingPoint technology, and the first IPS module for the HP A-series (Advanced) networking portfolio. The module enables the HP TippingPoint advanced IPS solution to be integrated directly into the switch chassis through backplane connectivity while also allowing external ports to be used on the server blade in a way that is similar to a traditional IPS appliance.
The module is available for the HP A7500 Switch Series, making it suitable for deployments in the data center as well as the network core. It provides 1.3 Gbps of inspected traffic throughput per server blade, and can support up to 10 blades per chassis to supply scalability for the most demanding enterprise environments.
It also simplifies networks by reducing the number of boxes that need to be deployed, streamlining network management and reducing power and space requirements.
Intrusion detection/prevention system (IDS/IPS)
• Modular Threat Suppression Engine: the S1200N IPS module includes a Threat Suppression Engine (TSE) that provides deep packet inspection analysis to quickly identify threats; the TSE can accommodate future security filters, is based on a proprietary architecture of custom ASICs, and performs thousands of checks on each packet flow in parallel to improve throughput and security analysis capabilities
Data center protection
• High performance: built in to the switching hardware to improve performance
Resiliency and high availability
• High availability and failover capability: two S1200N IPS modules located in separate A7500 chassis can work together to provide high availability and redundancy; modules in the high-availability cluster share connection state information to provide a stateful failover
• Centralized management platform: multiple S1200N IPS modules can be centrally managed under a single console, along with all of the other HP TippingPoint IPS devices on the network, under the Security Management System (SMS) platform (available separately); SMS provides network-wide administration, configuration, monitoring, and reporting for IPS devices; SMS is a zero-install rack-mountable appliance that features a state-of-the-art client interface
Warranty and support
• 1-year warranty: with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)